https://www.korygorgani.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/01/CoachsPlaybook.jpg 494 1030 Kory https://www.korygorgani.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/02/Kory-Gorgani.jpg Kory2024-01-29 15:28:472024-01-29 15:30:21Daily Activities Drive Sales
Your productivity is the outcome of your daily activities that drive sales. A successful agent allocates at least half of their workday to income-producing activities such as prospecting, lead follow-up, presentations, and negotiating contracts. The remaining half is dedicated to servicing your business, including planning, admin work, and addressing any transaction issues.
As we are in the last few days of January, take note of these 5 key points to boost your production for the month ahead:
- Develop a detailed February plan for consistent productivity; revisit and adjust as needed. It should align with your overall business plan.
- Recognize the importance of effective time management and self-discipline in performing your daily tasks.
- Commit to treating your schedule and income-producing activities as the lifeline of your business.
- Track your activities rigorously, including prospecting hours, call details, and other KPIs. Know your numbers!
- Clearly define the rewards for your daily hard work and regularly remind yourself of your goals.
At the end of each day, reflect on your day by answering three questions: What did I do right today? Where did I get off-track? What do I need to focus on tomorrow?
So what will you work on first? Hopefully you’re finding these notes helpful, and if you are, I’d love to hear from you.
Wishing you a productive week ahead.